- About NACMS
- Virtual Learning Courses
Talking Points (Full Set of 14)
You can order a full set of Talking Points, 1 for each of the 14 issues of Things Marianist, by filling out the information below.
Or, you can obtain a specific issue of Talking Points by visiting the entries in the NACMS Bookstore.
As Talking Points are electronic document, they will be emailed to you by NACMS staff. Please order via the NACMS website. No shipping and handling apply to your order of Talking Points.
Talking Points contains prayer, scripture, and reflection questions related to the following issues of Things Marianist.
- What Do You Mean, I'm a Missionary?
- What is the Marianist Tradition of Prayer?
- Who Are the Marianist Saints?
- Who Makes Up the Marianist Family?
- Who Started All This Anyhow?
- Whose Wine Is It?
- Why Mary?
- Can You Explain What You Mean When You Say . . .?
- How Do Marianists Do Social Justice?
- Setting a Marianist Table
- What Are Principles for Community Building?
- What Do You Mean Community is Gift and Task?
- How Do People Make Commitments to Living Marianist Life?
- How Are the Marianist Three Offices Like an Orchestra?
Here is a sample Talking Points reflection question related to "What Are Chaminade's Principles for Community Building?":
How does community help you retain the excitement and zeal you experience at the end of a retreat or a particularly moving faith event?
It is our hope that Talking Points will help each individual community member reflect on her or his importance in keeping community life vibrant and in encouraging the community as a whole to go out into the world and become "a spectacle of saints" (Chaminade).