The Marianist Studies Program (MSP) 2.0 is an exciting opportunity for exploration and scholarship, for study and sharing, and for deep personal learning that can benefit the entire Marianist Family.
MSP 2.0 is a year-long program of assisted inquiry into a topic in Marianist Studies. Through reading and discussion, monthly virtual meetings, and a week at NACMS, participants will engage with colleagues, experts, and the NACMS staff with a goal of producing a publishable product.
Past MSP 2.0 Works include:
The Five Silences: Marianist Mindfulness for the Twenty-First Century (2017-18)
- Love Your Enemy: A Reflection on the Silence of Passion (Mary Snyder)
- Holy Silence and Contemplative Listening (Marg Van-Herk-Paradis)
- Marianist Mindfulness — A Gateway to Peace (Diane H. Browne)
- Table Story: The Five Silences and the Olson Circumplex Model (Beth Garascia)
- Building a Marianist Foundation Within Your Family (LeeAnn Meyer)
- Silence of the Mind and Faith of the Heart: From Our Head to Our Heart (Thomas Schroer, SM)
- Marianist Mindfulness: A Guided Retreat (Mike Bennett)
- White Privilege Through the Lenses of the Five Silences and Marianist Mindfulness (Maureen Hoock)
- Modern Technology and the Five Silences (Kay Stone)
- The Five Silences, Missionary Discipleship, and the Call to Accompaniment (Anthony J. Garascia)
The Mother of Jesus is Here: Building Today's Marian Church (2018-19)
- Blessed Are We: How Our Missionary Zeal Can Build the Marian Church (Margaret M. Lisjak)
- Opening the Doors of Hospitality and Creating Community: A One Day Retreat (Joan McGuinness Wagner)
Marianist Prayer (2021-22)
To learn more about MSP 2.0, contact us at email@example.com.