NACMS has classified our publications by level to aid you in finding material most helpful to you:
- Basic for those new to the Marianist world and having little or no prior knowledge of Marianist history or the Marianist charism
- Intermediate for those who have some knowledge and understanding of things Marianist
- Advanced for those who have significant knowledge and understanding of things Marianist and want to go deeper
- Resource materials, including prayers, activities, and reflections for individuals and groups
- Reference materials, including source documents and compendia
Origins of the Marianist Family: Notes on Marianist HistoryIt reads like a Hollywood thriller--and in fact it includes a DVD, called Where We Were Born--yet it is the essence of our Marianist history, the true story of our origins, filled with moments of joy, betrayal, and uncertainty.
Marianist Vow of Stability and the Marianist StateJust what is the "State of Religious Living in the World"? And, how does one make a permanent commitment to live a vocation as a lay Marianist? Albert E. Prendergast, a member of the Visitation State Community, examines these questions as he traces the roots of commitment to lay Marianist life and its implications for today.