NACMS has classified our publications by level to aid you in finding material most helpful to you:
- Basic for those new to the Marianist world and having little or no prior knowledge of Marianist history or the Marianist charism
- Intermediate for those who have some knowledge and understanding of things Marianist
- Advanced for those who have significant knowledge and understanding of things Marianist and want to go deeper
- Resource materials, including prayers, activities, and reflections for individuals and groups
- Reference materials, including source documents and compendia
JalonsA four-volume work that presents the life of William Joseph Chaminade from 1761 to 1816, ending with the foundation of the Society of Mary.
Venerable Chaminade’s Etat: A Forerunner of Secular InstitutesThis study looks at Chaminade's plan to unite certain young men and women within the ranks of his Bordeaux Sodality in the observance of the traditional vows of evangelical perfection while remaining in the secular world and its implications for today.
Stories from the WakeHill examines the rise of the Small Christian Community movement, both during the time of Father Chaminade and the original Sodality and in terms of today’s postmodernism.